Monday 25 August 2014

Postcards for swap

I blame Susan. She suggested that I make some postcards, since she exchanges them on Postcrossing. Soon I signed up for my own account (Angelamermaid) and now I am hooked. I've either sent or received postcards from ten different countries, with more to come.

I'm also started to take part in private swaps. Many Postcrossing users have one place where they store all of the cards they've purchased and are willing to swap - here are mine. I started buying postcards wherever I went to have some ready for trades and now find that I have a lot.

LakeLouise01
scanLakeLouise01

LakeLouise04
scanLakeLouise04

Calgary02
Calgary02

Calgary03
Calgary03

HeritagePark01
scanHeritagePark01

HeritagePark02
scanHeritagePark02

Alberta01
scanAlberta01

Alberta02
scanAlberta02

Comet01 - my own photography that I had printed on Zazzle.
scanComet

Moraine01
scanMoraine01

Rockies01
scanRockies01

Rockies02
scanRockies02

Rockies03
scanRockies03

Rockies04
scanRockies04

Lights01 - my own photography available on Zazzle.
scanLights01

No comments:

Post a Comment